IMPORTANT UPDATE 28th July 2020: NSW Health is in a state of amber alert and Sydney Ultrasound for Women will be following new directions to comply with the changes.
- The wearing of a facemask is now a ‘must’ when being treated or assessed.
- If you have recently been to the state of Victoria, or to any other hotspots within Australia, or overseas you are required to self-isolate for 14 days before coming to any of the clinics.
To minimise the risk of transmitting COVID-19 (Coronavirus) between patients and our team, we ask that if you are feeling unwell, have a fever or flu like symptoms, have travelled overseas or to the state of Victoria, or to any other hotspots within Australia, or have had close contact with a known COVID-19 case within the last 14 days, please contact us on 1300 557 226 and do not come to the clinic for your appointment.
If you are OK to attend your appointment, we ask you to be aware of the current rules in place at Sydney Ultrasound for Woman:
- Upon entry to the clinic, please use the hand sanitizer that will be present when you check in.
- All patients and visitors are required to wear a facemask if they are required to enter the medical area. If you are unable to source your own, facemasks are available at reception for $2 each.
- Both you and your support person will need to be screened (this will include temperature taken on arrival).
- Apologies for the inconvenience but no children are allowed in the clinic at this time. If you bring children to your appointment, you will be asked to rebook.
- We can only allow 1 support person at your appointment (strictly one patient and only one support person).
- If there are more than 2 people at the appointment, we apologise but the extra people will be asked to remain outside.
- You and your support person must respect the social distancing rules while in the waiting room and whilst in the scan room (this means stay 1.5m away from any staff).
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you kindly for helping us minimise the risk of transmitting COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
All of our safety measures are in line with current government regulations and are designed to keep you and our team as safe as possible.
Please call us if you have any concerns 1300 557 226.
Please also be aware of the extra preventative measures that Sydney Ultrasound for Women are taking during this time to minimise the risk of transmission:
- Screening of all patients before their appointment.
- All persons must wear a mask in the treatment/assessment areas of the clinic.
- Patients who are at risk will be asked to not come into the clinic and to seek an alternative arrangement.
- Travel between clinics for staff members limited to necessity.
- Staff to stay home if they create a risk to other staff and patients.
- Staff to be allowed to work from home when there is minimal impact to our services.
- All our clinic consumables are disposable and already change between each patient.
- Increased frequency of cleaning high risk surfaces, such as handrails and EFTPOS machines.
- Waiting rooms have been modified to allow a safe distance between visitors.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and we thank you in advance for your assistance during this time. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our customer service team on 1300 557 226 or email@example.com.