UPDATED January 5, 2022
Sydney Ultrasound for Women clinics continue to operate with measures in place to minimise the risk of transmitting COVID-19.
We appreciate your assistance in maintaining the safety of our clinics by following our guidelines:
- All patients and support persons must present either proof of vaccination or provide a negative COVID test result. The test can be either a PCR test (no more than 2 days old) or a Rapid Antigen Test no longer than 1 day old). Patients who have received their first vaccination within 3 weeks of their appointment date must also present a negative COVID test result. The test can be either a PCR test (no more than 2 days old) or a Rapid Antigen Test no longer than 1 day old).
- Patients who arrive at the clinic without proof of vaccination and without a negative COVID test result will be asked to take a Rapid Antigen test at reception. These tests will cost $20 per test which will be charged to the patient.
- 1 adult support person is permitted to attend your appointment. Children are currently not permitted.
- Please note, due to the increased volume of patients attending some clinics for follicle tracking, support persons are not permitted to attend these appointments.
- All visitors to the clinic must wear a surgical (not cloth) mask at all times.
- If you are feeling unwell, we ask that you contact your clinic and do not attend your appointment. Please follow guidance from the NSW Department of Health.
Any questions, please contact us on 1300 557 226.
Thank you for your assistance in helping us during these times. Please take care.