Join our Team
Sydney Ultrasound for Women are leading the future of reproductive care
Sydney Ultrasound for Women (SUFW) is a renowned diagnostic ultrasound medical practice, primarily devoted to meeting the needs of women at various stages of their lives. All the doctors are specialist Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (O&G) who have further specialised in ultrasound, high-risk obstetrics and reproductive genetics.
Do you share our principles of Care, Collaborate, Communicate, Commitment and Create? Our 5Cs Principles are part of our main pillars of success.
If you enjoy being part of a highly skilled and professional multidisciplinary team focused on providing the best in patient care, then we would love to hear from you.
Please provide an up-to-date resume and contact details below, and one of our team leaders will be in touch to discuss any opportunities we have available.
We often have openings for Registered Nurses, Phlebotomists, Reception Staff, Bookings Staff, Typing Staff and Managers.
And are always looking to expand our clinical team of Sonologists, Clinical Geneticists and Genetic Counsellors.
Please note we accept both local and international applications.
"*" indicates required fields
SUFW is part of the Monash IVF Group (MIVF Group).
The MIVF Group is renowned for advancing the delivery of reproductive health services for contemporary lifestyles.
- We ensure all employees feel included, supported and valued.
- Being part of the MIVF Group gives you access to many benefits, including the following:
- A Learning & Development Framework that supports your professional development.
- Access to a contemporary Employee Assistance Program for employee wellbeing; physical, mental, social and financial.
- Discounts on MIVF Group fertility, genetic screening and ultrasound services.
- Paid IVF Leave
- Paid Parental Leave – 10 weeks plus superannuation
- Competitive remuneration